All about policies
PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING: THE DATA CONTROLLER INFORMATION.
The Data Controller is “ALTER5 FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES S.L.”, with its registered office at Madrid, Manuel Pombo Angulo St., 10 – Floor 1, Office 2, (28050) and with Corporate Tax Identification Number B-88357769 (hereinafter “Alter 5”), a Spanish company duly incorporated and existing under the laws of Spain for an indefinite period of time and registered with the Commercial Registry of Madrid under volume 24.985, Page 192, Section 8, Sheet M-449888, is the owner and administrator of the domain name www.alter-5.com ( the “Web” or the “Website”).
You can contact Alter 5 at the following email address email@example.com.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
- Name and Surname
- e-mail address
- Name of the Company/Fund/Investment Vehicle/Institution and job position
- Cellphone or phone number
Alter 5 will limit the Personal Data collection and processing only to the purposes of Personal Data Processing, detailed in the following clause.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The Personal Data collected will be processed for the purpose of:
- Provide the Products and Services.
- Perform reports and analytics on aggregate data.
- Create new products and services.
- Support the User.
- Manage the Website and the Platform.
- Prevent fraud.
- Commercial/Marketing communications with the users.
- Data Processors: Alter 5 will share Personal Data with Data Processors (service providers of Alter 5) with the purposes established by Alter 5 and supported by a Data Processing Agreement according to the Spanish and European regulations on Personal Data Protection. Data Controllers are inside the European Union.
- Third Parties: Alter 5 shall not share Personal Data with third parties.
- International Transactions: Alter 5 does not carry out Personal Data International Transactions. In such event, Alter 5 will comply with all the provisions established in the Spanish and European regulations on Personal Data Protection.
STORAGE TIME OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by the User will be kept by Alter 5 as long as they are necessary for the provision of the products and services. Nevertheless, Personal Data stored will be under revision periods.
The legal basis for the processing of the Personal Data by Alter 5 are:
- The free and explicit consent of the Data Subject.
- The provision of the Products and the execution of the Services provided by Alter5.
- Legitimate interest of Alter 5 to send commercial/marketing communications.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
The User or the Data Subject can exercise the following Rights on her/his Personal Data processed by Alter 5.
- Right of Access: an User/Data Subject has the right to access their personal data in order to verify that they are processed in accordance with the law.
- Right of Correction: an User/Data Subject has the right to request the rectification of any own data that is inaccurate or incomplete, in order to protect the accuracy of said information and adapt it to data processing.
- Right of Erasure: an User/Data Subject has the right to request that the Data Controller delete their information and that they no longer process such data. However, a series of exceptions are regulated in which this right will not proceed.
- Right to the Limitation of the Processing Data: an User/Data Subject has the right to request that the Data Controller responsible for restricting the processing of their data.
- Right to Data Portability: an User/Data Subject has the right to request the portability of the data, which means that the an User/Data Subject may receive the personal data originally provided in a structured and commonly used format or that may request the transfer of the data to another data controller.
- Right to Object: a User/Data Subject who provides personal data to a Data Controller has the right to object, at any time, to the processing of data for a number of reasons, as established in the GDPR, without the need to justify their decision.
- Right not to be Subject to Automated Individualized Decisions: an User/Data Subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including the creation of profiles, if said profile produces a legal effect on the an User/Data Subject or affects it significantly.
- Right to file a complaint / claim to Control Authority: all Users/Data Subjects have the right to file a complaint with a Control Authority, in particular in the EU Member State of their habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement if the interested party considers that the processing of personal data related to it infringes the GDPR; in Spain, the supervisory authority is the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
- For the exercise of these rights the User may contact Alter 5 by regular mail (address above at the identification of the data controller) or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES